Phonak Audéo Lumity Hearing Aids- with new SmartSpeech Technology
Includes 5-year warranty
Phonak are one the largest hearing aid manufacturers in the world. They are based in Switzerland and are part of the Sonova Group, which includes Unitron.
- Improved speech understanding in noisy environments – SmartSpeech Technology
- AutoSense OS™ 5.0
- Universal connectivity to iOS®, Android™ and other Bluetooth® enabled devices
- Waterproof* (Audéo Life Lumity)
- Health data tracking
- Personalized noise cancelling
The Phonak Audéo Lumity hearing aid joins the Phonak Audéo range of hearing aids. Click here for other Audéo Hearing Aids. Audéo Lumity SmartSpeech Technology is a collection of features, designed to deliver improved speech understanding in different listening environments.
Phonak Lumity has been released in 3 model; Phonak Audéo Lumity L-R, Phonak Audéo Lumity L-TR and Phonak Audéo Life Lumity all of which are rechargeable and are available in four technology levels – L30, L50, L70 and the top of the range L90
The Phonak Charger Ease is a compact charger with
magnets in the charging slots that make it easy to
insert and remove Audéo L-R and RT. It uses a
standard USB-C charging port that lights up when
power is applied.
Phonak Charger Case Go features a built-in battery
that can charge two hearing aids up to three times and is available
with Phonak Life Lumity Hearing Aids.
Phoank Audéo Lumity is available in the colours; sand beige, beige, sandalwood, chestnut, champagne, silver grey, graphite grey and velvet black.
Phonak Lumity runs on the PRISM (Processing Real-time Intelligent Sound Management) chip and includes motion sensors. PRISM runs the new AutoSense OS™ 5.0 software which enables SmartSpeech technology.
Detects if the user is stationary or moving and how noisy the surroundings are. AutoSense OS™ 5.0 then automictically adjusts the hearing aid setting to ensure optional hearing.
StereoZoom 2.0 enables the microphones to focus on speech from the front and is activated in noisy listening environments.
With SpeechSensor, users are enabled to hear from back and the sides. This automatic feature detects the main speech source and adjusts its microphone modes to ensure the client has more access to speech from side and back.
The Phonak Audéo Lumity Remote app allows users to make multiple adjustments to the hearing aids.
- Control volume and select programs
- Create own preferred settings and programs
- Dynamic Noise Cancellation through improved Speech Focus slider
- Convenient remote video support from your hearing care professional
- Real-time hearing aid adjustment over distance in real environment
- Functions available with the new Health section such as Steps, Activity levels, Heart Rate tracking and Distance walked and ran.
- The Optional goal setting for Steps.
- Status information of the connected hearing aids and hearing aid accessories
- Battery state of charge
- Bluetooth® phone call configuration
- Set up Bluetooth phone calls and streaming
- Tap Control configuration
Phonak myCall-to-Text app – will transcribe so the user can read what is being said in real time.
Accessories available for Phonak Audéo Lumity
Phonak TV Connector – This device allows you to stream directly from your TV/Stereo into your hearing aids.
Phonak Roger On– Roger Direct Technology is built in Paradise. This means Paradise hearing aids can communicate directly with Roger’s suite of wireless microphones. Roger Microphones bridge the gap in hearing ability when in background noise present and where there is distance from speaker (more than 2m).